American Foods Group energy-management team saves more than $1 million in low-hanging fruit.
Focus on Energy helps Wisconsin businesses lower operational costs and improve their bottom lines through energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. Participating in our business programs can help your company manage energy costs, control energy demand, protect the environment and promote in-state economic development.
Our business programs include:
- Business Incentive Program: offers prescriptive and custom incentives for energy efficiency equipment to facilities using less than 1,000 kW a month in the past year, including small industrial facilities, agribusinesses, commercial spaces, K-12 schools, municipal buildings, and more!
- Large Energy Users Program: offers prescriptive and custom incentives for energy efficiency equipment. The program is available for any facility using more than 1,000 kW a month in the past year.
- Chain Stores & Franchises Program: offers prescriptive and custom incentives for energy efficiency equipment to customers who have five or more facilities or franchise locations within the state of Wisconsin. Chains and franchises must be retail, food service or food sales based to qualify.
- Small Business Program: provides free on-site energy assessments and installs free energy-efficient products for a variety of businesses—from restaurants and day care centers to churches and convenience stores.
- Multifamily Energy Savings Program: assesses overall building performance for residential buildings of 4+ units. The program also provides free direct installation of products and offers financial incentives for qualified improvements.
- Design Assistance Program: provides whole-building energy-saving recommendations to design professionals, builders and developers, and offers incentives to building owners who choose to incorporate efficient design recommendations in their new construction.
- Retrocommissioning Program: provides holistic solutions for operational savings and financial incentives for qualified projects.The Program analyzes commercial, industrial, school or government facilities and their energy-using equipment, operating schedule, staff energy knowledge and building systems.
Let Focus on Energy show you how to improve your business’ energy efficiency and gain competitive advantage. Choose your next step below:
EXPLORE program highlights and upcoming events
Two retailers save a combined total of nearly $200K in energy costs in our Retail Energy Management Challenge.
Design Assistance is here to help businesses design and build new, energy-efficient facilities.