Increase your sustainability through energy efficiency.
Healthcare facilities can enhance patient comfort and safety while saving energy. Enhance your environment and reduce maintenance costs by enhancing the energy efficiency of your facility. With FOCUS ON ENERGY® incentives, you can take the first step to increase patient satisfaction while using energy smarter.
Your Top Opportunities for Savings
- Space Heating and Ventilation
- Water Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Lighting Fixtures and Controls
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Office of Energy Consumption and Efficiency Statistics, Forms EIA-871A, C, D, E, and F of the 2012 Commercial Buildings Energy Consumption Survey.
Typical facilities include:
- Chiropractic Offices
- Physical Therapy Facilities and more…
Make the switch to energy efficiency! Through Focus on Energy, you can earn incentives when you make energy-saving improvements to your operation. Not sure where to start? Complete this form and we will contact you!
Work with a contractor or Energy Advisor to identify energy-saving opportunities for your business or discuss incentive opportunities for a project you've already identified.
- You can use any local contractor or work with one of Focus on Energy's trusted Trade Ally partners
- Find your local Energy Advisor from Focus on Energy by visiting our online EA map, calling us at 888.623.2146 or emailing us at email@example.com
Determine if your project qualifies for prescriptive or custom incentives.
- Prescriptive incentives are set dollar amounts for standard equipment replacements or upgrades and are typically a one-for-one replacement. You can find a complete list of our prescriptive incentive offerings by visiting our catalogs and applications page. Review the incentive catalogs for a full listing of incentives and equipment requirements. Pre-approval is not required unless otherwise stated in the catalog.
- Custom incentives are for more unique equipment upgrades, specialty use or equipment, or when the replacement is not one-for-one. Custom incentives are based on the estimated energy savings, and pre-approval is required prior to equipment being purchased ordered or installed. Work with an Energy Advisor to determine available incentives for your project.
Install your equipment and submit your incentive application within 60 days of installation.
- Deadlines and paperwork requirements may vary for custom incentives. Contact an Energy Advisor for more information.
Receive your incentive and start saving!