Upgrade To Lighting Controls. It’s A Bright Idea.
Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) are designed to capture the full potential of LED technology - helping your business, school, healthcare facility and/or government office take full advantage of your LED investment. Make the right choice by switching to LED and maximize your energy savings potential with Networked Lighting Controls!
- Install and/or upgrade space with DesignLights Consortium™ (DLC) listed Networked Lighting Control (NLC) system
- $0.25/ft2 (designed space) – lower lumen fixtures/higher fixture density applications
- Ex: Commercial offices, classrooms, retail spaces, healthcare facilities, hospitality, government offices, etc.
- $0.125/ft2 (designed space) – high lumen fixtures/low fixture density applications
- Ex: Warehouses, manufacturing/industrial facilities, gymnasiums, convention centers, etc
- $0.05/ft2 Energy Monitoring bonus (optional)
- For projects utilizing energy monitoring systems and sharing usage data with Focus on Energy
- Control incentives are in addition to fixture offerings if coupled with a fixture upgrade
- Requires pre-approval and projects must be completed by December 31, 2018