Money Talks: Energy-Efficiency Investment Analysis
Do not let inadequate financial analysis stop a good project dead in its tracks.
Before you purchase new, energy-efficient equipment in support of your 2021 energy plan, you will need to conduct a payback analysis to justify the investment. So, where and how do you start? With this webinar!
We'll cover the fundamental financial concepts of investment analysis:
- Risk tolerance - the real cost of doing nothing
- Simple payback - when it is appropriate and when it falls short
- Time value of money - calculating today's value of future savings
- Net present value - the bottom line with respect to dollars
- Internal rate of return - how it relates to a hurdle rate or cost of capital
- Life-cycle cost analysis - leave no benefit behind
Plus, we'll apply these metrics to real-world examples of energy efficiency investment analysis.
Attend this webinar, and you'll have the confidence and know-how to discuss and defend energy-saving investments with senior management.
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
There is no charge to participate in this webinar. This event requires registration and space is limited.
If you have problems with registration or need additional assistance, please contact us at email@example.com