Create sustainable savings for your operation
Wisconsin means business. FOCUS ON ENERGY® can help you incorporate energy efficiency into your building operation and provide you with financial incentives to replace or upgrade current equipment. Whether your business includes food processing or wood products, incentives may be available! Maximize your earning potential with energy savings and incentives with Focus on Energy.
Typical Energy Usage in Manufacturing Facilities
Our Energy Advisors are here to identify energy-efficiency opportunities within your facility anywhere in Wisconsin. As industry experts, we know what upgrades have the greatest impact on your operating costs. Taking steps to improve the energy efficiency of your facilities provides more than just cost savings—you’ll reap additional benefits like increased life expectancy on equipment, comfort and safety of your employees; not to mention, you’ll see direct impact to your bottom line.
Invest in energy savings!
Through Focus on Energy, you can earn incentives when you make energy-saving improvements to your operation. Not sure where to start? Complete this form and we will contact you!
Are you an industrial business located in a rural area?
Learn more about our exclusive Rural Industrial Incentives Opportunities available on your next project.
- Work with a contractor or Energy Advisor to identify where saving opportunities exist for your business or discuss incentive opportunities for a project you've already identified.
- You can use any local contractor or work with one of Focus on Energy's trusted Trade Ally partners.
- Find your local Energy Advisor from Focus on Energy by visiting our online EA map, calling us at 888.623.2146 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Determine if your project qualifies for prescriptive or custom incentives.
- Prescriptive incentives are set dollar amounts for more standard equipment replacements. You can find a complete list of our prescriptive incentive offerings by visiting our catalogs & applications page. Review the incentive catalogs for a full listing of incentives and equipment requirements. Pre-approval is not required unless otherwise stated in the catalog.
- Reservation codes are required on select measures. See catalog for full details.
- Custom incentives are for more unique equipment replacements, like when equipment is being added or even eliminated. Custom incentives vary based on the estimated energy savings, and pre-approval is required prior to equipment being purchased, ordered or installed. Work with an Energy Advisor to determine available incentives for your project.
- Install your equipment and submit your incentive application within 60 days of installation.
- Receive your incentive and start saving!