APTIM Energy Solutions seeks an experienced Marketing & Communications Project Manager for our Focus on Energy Team. This position will be based in Madison/Wisconsin and responsible for coordinating energy efficiency marketing efforts across various program implementers and building awareness for the Focus on Energy program. APTIM’s role as the Program Administrator is to develop energy-savings programs that are vital to residential and business customers throughout the state. This program is funded by utility clients with unique needs and service territories while providing an equal opportunity for participation across the program portfolio.
The successful candidate will provide oversight and coordination of implementer marketing campaigns promoting Wisconsin’s Focus on Energy program. Activities include review and approval of marketing materials, coordination of joint marketing efforts, and supporting brand awareness campaigns. Additionally, the Marketing & Communications Project Manager will be responsible for developing content and working collaboratively with team members to develop creative assets.
In addition to being an outstanding project leader and communicator, the successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. In this role, you will be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
- Work as part of an energy efficiency team ensuring that the implementation of utility-sponsored energy efficiency marketing projects is successfully executed.
- Write copy for brochures, newsletters, success stories and other communication materials.
- Review and approve marketing materials from internal and external team members.
- Manage Wrike software tool and process to ensure material reviews are consistent and timely.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to monitor and implement the annual administrator and program implementer marketing plans.
- Identify engagement opportunities to promote the benefits of energy efficiency and achieve program goals.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure all marketing goals are being achieved.
- Prepare presentations for the internal team and client meetings.
- Monitor market conditions, innovations and trends to evolve energy efficiency marketing approaches
- Collaborate with others on the team to develop integrated campaigns and tell customer success stories.
- Support and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and communications.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills with the ability to develop and deliver effective marketing materials and presentations.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Excellent planning skills with proven experience in project management.
- Must be a self-starter, organized and have an ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to fostering a collaborative work environment within the team and the broader organization.
- Working knowledge of Wrike software.
- AMA membership, and/or the desire/ability to obtain
- Proven experience developing and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy efficiency industry preferred.