This position is responsible for providing program support to the Energy Portfolio team to ensure that information is accurate, activities and deliverables are maintained and continuously reviewed, and provides continuous communication with program contacts. This position is additionally responsible for directly managing team projects to support the business and residential programs and assisting customers and clients.
Our role is to develop energy-savings programs that are vital in the marketplace for residential and business customers. This program is funded by utility clients whom we serve with equity to reduce energy use while providing an opportunity for equitable participation in the Focus on Energy program.
- Develop relationships with program implementers and partners to identify and address their needs from the Program to provide information to the program managers.
- Coordinate with Program Team to ensure program needs, including project planning, research, reporting, including organization of files, paperwork, and data entry, are met as well as managing communication to key business contacts
- Maintain, update, and add entries to the program databases accurately. This may require engagement with program implementers and Trade Allies
- Establish proper organization and maintain a proper project file system
- Assist trade allies and customers to ensure they have the correct information and marketing materials to promote the energy efficiency incentives
- Provide assistance with customer service, scheduling and other issues as needed
- Conduct QA/QC of Program processes and protocols, offering design improvements and recommendations.
- Contract management; reporting and tracking program performance and metrics.
- Directly assist in the resolution of Program operation issues.
- Keep current on the latest energy-saving technology to support the Program team
- Ensure compliance with all APTIM quality and safety policies as well as all OSHA regulations.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited two or four-year college or university.
- 2-4 years’ program/project management experience related to energy program management, implementation or administrative oversight.
- Strong communication skills, experience with client engagement and coordination.
- Strong quantitative and analytic capabilities including memorandum writing and spreadsheet analysis.
- Must be a self-starter, organized and have an ability to prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve project incentive application issues with customers and trade allies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in the energy efficiency industry preferred.
- Three years of previous office experience
- Understanding of energy efficiency technologies and energy-saving solutions including, lighting, HVAC and mechanical systems
- 2+ years’ experience in the energy efficiency industry.
APTIM (formerly CB&I Capital Services Group) with approximately 15,000 employees deployed across hundreds of offices and customer sites globally is a leading global provider of program management, energy efficiency programs, integrated maintenance services, environmental engineering and remediation, infrastructure EPC services, and disaster response and recovery for private sector and government customers.