Government agencies spend more than $10 billion each year on energy to provide public services and meet citizens needs. Governments typically struggle with tight budgets and requests to be sustainability leaders in the community. The challenge is to identify ways to save energy by examining internal operations. The good news? Government facilities have the opportunity to save nearly one-third of their operational energy use. Source: Energy Star®
FOCUS ON ENERGY® provides financial incentives for equipment upgrades that deliver measurable energy and financial savings for government facilities. Focus on Energy’s team of dedicated Energy Advisors are here to help your government agency achieve its energy-saving potential.
Get started today
- Review the Summary of Services and Incentives for Businesses, Equipment Catalogs and the Custom Incentive Guide to determine equipment eligible for incentives.
- Consult your Energy Advisor to identify energy-efficient equipment.
- Work with a Focus on Energy registered Trade Ally. Trade Allies are committed to saving energy and helping your business thrive.
- Review the Energy Efficiency Best Practices Guide for Schools & Government Facilities [PDF] to identify ways to save energy along with a list of Resources for School & Government Facilities [PDF]
- Begin your energy management journey. Download the Energy Team Toolkit for the resources you need to start an energy team at your facility.