Make your multifamily building more efficient for less with financial incentives
The Multifamily Energy Savings Program specializes in energy efficiency opportunities for multifamily properties with four or more dwelling units. The program provides a range of services that result in lower operating costs and better bottom lines for building owners and managers and lower costs of living and increased comfort for their tenants.
- Free Building Energy Assessments that examine overall building performance, including heating and cooling systems, domestic water heating, building envelope, lighting in common areas, individual living units and more.
- Optional Calculations Of Projected Energy Savings that show you potential ROI of efficiency projects. A small fee is charged for this optional report, and is reimbursed to you once your projects are complete.
- Prescriptive Incentives for specific measures that are one-for-one replacements or substitutions for specific equipment.
- Reservation codes are required on select measures. See catalog for full details.
- Delamping reservation code requests can now be completed online.
- Incentives For Custom Projects that are specific to your building’s needs and your savings goals.
- Summary of Services & Incentives
Take our Virtual Walk Through
Add value to your property without adding stress to your job. The Focus on Energy Multifamily Energy Savings Program offers multifamily property owners and managers in buildings with four or more units simple ways to lower energy costs. Walk through this virtual property to find ways you can upgrade your buildings.