Do you use propane for your farm or agribusiness? Focus on Energy, in partnership with the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin Office of Energy Innovation (PSC WI-OEI), is offering energy efficiency incentives for agricultural customers who currently use propane to fuel specific equipment.
Funding for incentives related to energy-efficient propane equipment has been made possible through a federal US Department of Energy State Energy Program grant to the PSC WI-OEI. These incentives are delivered in partnership with Focus on Energy through its statewide network of energy advisors.
Agribusiness early completion bonus
Receive a BONUS incentive when completing agriculture-related projects in 2021. Bonus offering is available on natural gas and propane-related equipment purchased after March 11, 2021. Grain dryers and tune-ups are not eligible for the bonus. Bonus will be automatically added to applications with eligible measures. No additional incentive code or application form is needed.
- 100% bonus match on equipment installed by June 30, 2021. Applications must be received within 60 days of installation and no later than June 30, 2021.
- 50% bonus match on equipment installed by December 31, 2021. Applications must be received within 60 days of installation and no later than January 31, 2022.
- Total incentive (prescriptive incentive plus bonus incentive) is capped at 75% of the equipment costs.
Keep your farmhouse energy efficient
Switch to a smart thermostat and create a more efficient farmhouse. The Office of Energy Innovation is offering a $100 discount when you upgrade to a smart thermostat. Smart thermostats auto-adjust based on outdoor temperatures and your own preferences and can be controlled from anywhere using your smartphone or other devices. Plus, they’re easy to install, easy to use, and help you save energy and money year-round—up to $150 annually!
- Discount is available on smart thermostats purchased through the online store.
- Equipment purchased through other retailers (online or in-store) are not eligible.
- Smart thermostats must be installed in a farmhouse heated by propane-fueled equipment.
- Limit of TWO smart thermostats per farmhouse.
- Allow four to six weeks for delivery.