Wisconsin is in for home solutions
Want to upgrade or replace your fridge or freezer, but not sure what to do with the old one? Need to get rid of an extra appliance wasting energy? We'll pick it up for free and recycle it responsibly.
Recycling a working fridge or freezer can help you save up to $150 per year in energy costs and reduce energy waste.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 800.762.7077. We'll ask you a few short questions about the appliance you'd like to recycle and then we'll let you know when we'll be in your area.
You can also schedule a pickup online - click below.
What to expect
- We’ll call you 1–2 days in advance of your appointment and estimate a 4-hour window of time when you can expect our team to arrive.
- The driver will inspect your appliance to verify that it’s between 10 and 30 cubic feet and in working cooling condition.
- They will safely remove qualifying appliances from your home and take them to our recycling center.
* Due to the Wisconsin Governor’s Safe at Home order because of the COVID-19 outbreak we will need to require outdoor pickup for units during the duration of the order. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about this option. *
- Standard-size refrigerators and freezers are eligible (10–30 cubic feet).
- Mini fridges are not eligible.
- Appliances must be in working cooling condition.
- Two appliances may be recycled per household, per year.
- Your electric utility must participate in Focus on Energy.
- Landlord authorization is required for multifamily customers.