Pass along the savings to your customers
Retail and grocery stores: FOCUS ON ENERGY® can help improve your customers’ shopping experience while lowering energy costs.
Running a retail or grocery business is tough. We want to make it easier by helping maximize savings and incentive opportunities on your next energy-efficient upgrade. Focus on Energy has dedicated staff ready to provide hands-on support in finding savings opportunities and securing financial incentives to reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
Typical Energy Usage for Retail Facilities
Stock up on energy savings!
Through Focus on Energy, you can earn incentives when you make energy-saving improvements to your operation. Not sure where to start? Complete this form and we will contact you!
Are you a small business?
FOCUS ON ENERGY® offers a quick, no-cost online assessment and FREE energy-saving packs for qualifying customers. Small Business Offerings - learn more and see if you qualify!
- Work with a contractor or Energy Advisor to identify where saving opportunities exist for your business or discuss incentive opportunities for a project you've already identified.
- You can use any local contractor or work with one of Focus on Energy's trusted Trade Ally partners.
- Find your local Energy Advisor from Focus on Energy by visiting our online EA map, calling us at 888.623.2146 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Determine if your project qualifies for prescriptive or custom incentives.
- Prescriptive incentives are set dollar amounts for more standard equipment replacements. You can find a complete list of our prescriptive incentive offerings by visiting our catalogs & applications page. Review the incentive catalogs for a full listing of incentives and equipment requirements. Pre-approval is not required unless otherwise stated in the catalog.
- Reservation codes are required on select measures. See catalog for full details.
- Custom incentives are for more unique equipment replacements, like when equipment is being added or even eliminated. Custom incentives vary based on the estimated energy savings, and pre-approval is required prior to equipment being purchased, ordered or installed. Work with an Energy Advisor to determine available incentives for your project.
- Install your equipment and submit your incentive application within 60 days of installation.
- Receive your incentive and start saving!